FOREST CREEK COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT DISTRICT PARKING POLICY
All residents of the District and all visitors, guests, invitees, and licensees are required to comply with the following rules and regulations regarding parking in the District. VIOLATORS MAY BE TOWED WITHOUT FURTHER NOTICE OR WARNING OF ANY KIND.
- Parking is permitted in designated parking areas located at the clubhouse and gazebo. No parking is allowed in or on any landscaped or improved common areas.
- Streets and roadways are for ingress and egress; temporary parking on streets and roadways will be permitted on a limited basis subject to these rules and regulations. No vehicle may be parked on or in any street or roadway for more than six (6) hours in one day, except in bump outs or with prior authorization of the District. Bump outs are located along Forest Creek Trail, Charles Partin Drive, Old Florida Lane, and Natures Reach Terrace. Parking in the bump outs is on a first come, first serve basis.
- No overnight parking is permitted in the District except with a valid overnight parking pass. Vehicles without an overnight parking pass parked within the District between 1:00AM & 6:00AM will be towed at the sole expense of the vehicle owner without further notice of any kind.
- The District, in its sole discretion, may issue temporary overnight parking passes for a period not to exceed three (3) days upon the written request of a resident or owner. The District may limit the number of temporary overnight parking passes that may be issued at any given time or to any owner or resident in a year. Overnight parking, with a parking pass, is permitted in designated parking areas located at the clubhouse and gazebo. Residents should contact District Management or the District towing company (see posted signs) for information regarding obtaining an overnight parking pass.
- No District parking spaces or bump outs shall be used for accumulating or storing building materials, trash, etc.
- Double parking is not permitted.
- Any vehicle that, in the discretion of the District Manager and/or Chair of the Board of Supervisors, poses a safety hazard shall be prohibited from parking in the District. This includes, but is not limited to: a. Vans with ladders, tools, etc. attached to the outside of the vehicle without being properly secured and/or locked. b. Vehicles over 20 feet in length. c. Boats, RV’s or utility trailers.
- No parking is permitted in areas designated with handicapped parking spaces, unless authorized by permit.
- No blocking of sidewalks is permitted at any time.
- No vehicles may be parked in front of mailboxes.
The restrictions listed herein are in addition to applicable state laws, county ordinances, and homeowner’s association rules and regulations. To the extent there is any conflict between these restrictions and state law or county ordinances, the state law or county ordinance shall prevail. To the extent there is any conflict between these restrictions and any rules of the homeowner’s association, these restrictions prevail.